nosed07 Beginner

• Member since Sep 24th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • nosed07

Replied to the thread Raspberry Pi4 OMV5 and FlexTV.
    As a reference I will leave the Stack I am using after all the changes.

(Code, 16 lines)

Ok, so it looks like digitalhigh the person working on FlexTV it has been away from forums since April. Due the actual situation I hope he is ok and wish you all a…
  • nosed07

Thanks for your help! Looks like the crusade for the ARM image has started... I will post it if I am able to find something that at least is tagged ARM.
  • nosed07

Following your advice I created a new user and from now on I will be installing containers with it.

Hey TechnoDadLife, nice to see you again here.
    I tried both images and I still get the same error in the logs. What I understand theomajigga/flextv_pi is a…
  • nosed07

Hi geaves, Thank you for joining to the conversation.

(Quote from geaves)

I am aware of that, and I will explain. Pi user in Raspberry pi OS exist in OMV, so in the omv´s webui you can see that user and it has PUID and PGID . I just rechecked via ssh and…
  • nosed07

I tried that and I am getting the following error from Portainer, top right red pop-up window:

(Code, 3 lines)

So what I think is happening is there is just one Tag available for AMD arch and it is called "latest", even…
  • nosed07

Thread
    Hey guys,

I am trying to set my local music library to play through Google Assistant voice commands, I am sure some of you already know what I am talking about. google assistant looks into music services to play your music like Google Music, Spotify of…