loscamos Beginner

• Member since Sep 24th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • loscamos

Posted the thread Snapraid and Mergefs.
    Thread
    Hello, I just finished building my home server and I want to install OMV with Snapraid and MergeFs. At the moment I only have 1 8TB Ironwolf, I will buy 2 more for Christmas. The data is not critical so I don't care if the drive fail. Can I start using…
  • loscamos

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Install OMV on Pi4 without Raspbian.
  • loscamos

I am new to this world. I was asking because on reddit a couple of users adviced me to install OMV straight without installing raspbian first. I don't even know if it's possible.
  • loscamos

Sorry I created 2 posts I don't know why it happened. I red the guide above but it still mention to install Raspbian first.
  • loscamos

Sorry I created 2 posts I don't know why it happened. I red this guide https://github.com/OpenMediaVa…ing_OMV5_on_an%20R-PI.pdf but it mention to install Raspbian first and then OMV
  • loscamos

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Install OMV on Pi4 without Raspbian.
    Thread
    Hello, total noob here. I would like to install OMV on my Pi4 without installing Raspbian first but I can't find a tutorial. Can you help me out? Thanks
  • loscamos

Thread
    Hello, total noob here. I just got my Pi4 and I would like to install OMV without having to install Raspbian first. I can't find a guide that explain how to do it and also which version of OMV I should download. Thanks