Crooz1n Beginner

• Member since Oct 2nd 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Crooz1n

Thread

Tried to re write SAB stack after previously removing it and this error comes up and it won't deploy.
  • Crooz1n

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x SabNZBD downloading to wrong location.
    I don't know how to get screen captures into the Code Block?
    would it help if I saved the .pngs as .jpg?
  • Crooz1n

Posted the thread OMV 5.x SabNZBD downloading to wrong location.
    Thread
    So I'm again trying to set up this media server. I backed up and re started with portainer and just installed Sab, Radarr and Plex.
    I added a movie to Radarr, Sab found it and downloaded it but I couldn't find it. Using winSCP I found it here:
  • Crooz1n

Thread
    Ok worked on this some more today and I got my docker folder purged and then moved it off the OS disk.
    I rebuilt the stacks and seem to have all apps running. I even partially figured out where I was going wrong for the folder locations. I wasn't looking…
  • Crooz1n

I understand the change and re deploy part but I have some issues with the smb folders/shares . For instance the sab radarr sonarr connection. Sab works, gets the files .The files download but in radarr or sonarr I can't select correct location for the…
  • Crooz1n

Reacted with Thanks to Agricola’s post in the thread OMV 5.x Docker remove and rebuild.
    Reaction (Post)
    I don’t have any services connected to my Plex, just an OTA DVR, so I cant help you any.

Although, moving your config folders around for those services may have a bearing on it. You might want to delete those dockers and build afresh.
  • Crooz1n

Reacted with Like to Morlan’s post in the thread OMV 5.x Docker remove and rebuild.
    Reaction (Post)
    fair enough :)
    Best you begin with just getting familiar using linux. Has been the same for me 1,5 years ago.
  • Crooz1n

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Docker remove and rebuild.
    Sorry Morlan , what you said might as well of been Greek or Portuguese.
    I've been doing OMV/ Linux for about 3 weeks. Trying to learn so I can move away from Windows 10.
  • Crooz1n

Thread
    I have a word doc with scrreenshots of all my settings, shared PC folders and my stacks if someone could take a little time and see what I need to modify it would be very helpful. Just when I think I have it about right something won't work like I…
  • Crooz1n

Macom or Morlan, Can you elaborate on this please?

(Quote from macom)

I stopped the running containers and used docker prune -a to remove them. Is that all or is there more to be removed>
    I also don't understand still the need for the :/config at the end of…
  • Crooz1n

No please any thing you can suggest I will try. I have sine added a Config folder using a single drive and I now have all applications configs on that drive so progress is being made.

but now Neither Radarr on Sonarr will import to plex location
  • Crooz1n

But I have all drives merged together with Union FS.
  • Crooz1n

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x Union FS/Merger FS.
    Ok I will try that/ Maybe that's been my difficulty all along!!
  • Crooz1n

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Union FS/Merger FS.
    Thread
    Can I un merge a single drive from my pool or do I have to delete whole thing and start over?
    Reason being is I'm having trouble wit adding dockers and I read that this:

There are reports that the Docker container does not like to work well when its
  • Crooz1n

• Crooz1n

So ths is my stack for Sonarr which works as it should. Moves files to either archived or current Tv show:
    ---
    version: 2.1
    services:
    sonarr:
    image: linuxserver/sonarr
    container_name: sonarr
    environment:
    - PUID=1000
    - PGID=100
    - TZ=America/New_York
    - UMASK_SET=000…
  • Crooz1n

Posted the thread OMV 5.x Docker remove and rebuild.
    Thread
    Hello all,
    I am new to OMV and Linux so go easy on me.
    I have dockers installed through Portainer for Sab, Radarr, Sonarr and plex. but Radarr isn't quite working correctly and I'd like to remove and re deploy to try and get the config file off of my…