Portal Beginner

• Member since Oct 26th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • Portal

Thread
    Can someo e help me with securing login into admin panel for omv, please?

If I'm going to login into omv panel outside of home, I would like to have secure connection with my admin login page, because as we all know not encrypted connections are easy to…
  • Portal

I'm sorry, that was my lack of knowledge, accualy I forgot to make share in SMB/CIFS. Thank You very much for all Your time, patience and help. I realy apreciate.
  • Portal

I have one more question because I am not quite sure of my own lack of knowledge of omv malfunction.

When I first time install omv os, during creating shared folders, I left priviges only read and write for admin, all users and guests was as no access.…
  • Portal

Ryecoaaron - You are my true hero today! It allso worked for me ! Thank You so much :*
  • Portal

Unfortunately thoose 2 commands didn't help. Nothink changes BUT I found somethink interesting in installation, take a look at the screens. (They are in polish but I made some translations and I left some marks. Thoose screens are from complete…
  • Portal

That's what i get while i paste it as root/putty:
    2nd pic is printscreen from my GUI.
    As I sayed, link from omv-extras, pasted as a root, install everythink successfull... just without any difference at menu.

PS thank You very much for trying to help me.…
  • Portal

Doesn't help, I was login on my phone and still have nothink new in menu.
  • Portal

Thread
    Greetings everyone !

Few days ago I've installed and configured OMV on my old laptop. It went smooth, nice and without absolutely any issues. I was so happy OMV user I decided to make it working allso as a cloud, so....
    1) I watched full video about docker…