alfly Beginner

• Member since Nov 7th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • alfly

Replied to the thread Sane server on openmediavault.

I decided to install and setup a Sane server on my NAS.

Device used is a HP Deskjet 2130 that works as printer already through a Cups server.

At this point, my NAS see my scanner but clients can't access. Windows see it with only 2 software but can't…
  • alfly

Replied to the thread [solved] No more webgui.
    I did :

(Code, 5 lines)

Now it's working, but i have " Failed to connect to socket: No such file or directory" at login. I will investigate.

bye bye

Edit : "failed to connect [...]or directory" solved with this below into the ssh terminal…
  • alfly

Posted the thread [solved] No more webgui.
    Thread
    Hi,

Since few days i hadn't webgui panel. It begin when i did a "sudo apt upgrade" that broke some dependencies. I tried to fix that by "Fix-Broken". Then nginx failed to start.
    I tried to reinstall it but i got the message that nginx can't be configured…
  • alfly

Thread
    Hi everyone,

I would like to create a scanner server on my NAS.
    I read documentation about Sane server but i read that Windows can't access through. All the clients are Windows clients (W7 and W10).

Does it exist an other way without using Sane?

Thanks

alfly
  • alfly

Webgui still crash, maybe in relation with nginx.

edit : I unistall nginx by ssh and the webgui is still runing. For now i have no more crash.
  • alfly

I have acces to the GUI. I am in right now.

Sometime it crash.

edit : I reinstalled nginx (after your answer) and i updated the settings through omv-firstaid.
  • alfly

Thread
    Hi everyone,

I am new in your community. I own an OMV nas for 6 mounths now, I solved some problems reading the forum. But I couldn't solve three others.

First, i got this message in "system log" :
    OpenMediaVault smartd[471]: Device:…