abscondo Beginner

• Member since Nov 25th 2020
  • Last Activity:
Profile Hits
  • abscondo

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved Update update error/corruption after first update on a new install.
    Unfortunately that didn't work either. A reinstall following the exact same procedure yielding a different result this time around. So far so good.

Thanks for the help event though we weren't able to solve it. At least I learned something :-)
  • abscondo

Replied to the thread OMV 5.x resolved Update update error/corruption after first update on a new install.
    That's a long list partly in norwegian. Had a look, but couldn't find anything obvious to my untrained Linux-eyes. Perhaps about time to consider a reinstall(?)

term.log Pastebin
  • abscondo

It's behind a DD WRT firewall that should not block any outgoing traffic from this VLAN. All traffic initiatited from inside is allowed.

If it's a firewall/network issue I don't quite understand why it worked the first time. First time I updated through…
  • abscondo

Appreciate the assistance even though it might be more of a Debian issue than OMV issue. Neither one being my area of expertise (yet).Mentioned installing it in case it should have been there.

First attempt to run "apt-key list":
    (Code, 3 lines)

Attempted…
  • abscondo

Installed gnupg in order to run the requested command.

Output of "apt-key list":
    (Code, 89 lines)

• abscondo

Thanks, but it unfortunately doesn't seem to matter. As mentioned no indication of time issues. Time was correct and didn't change when enabling NTP. Restarted and attempted a new update with identical result - not working.
  • abscondo

Posted the thread OMV 5.x resolved Update update error/corruption after first update on a new install.
    Thread
    Release: 5.5.17-3

My first OMV experience is this installl on VMware ESXI 7.0 through use of current ISO. No issues during installation or disk/sharing setup. I then updated through "Update Management" in OMV GUI without errors. After update I attempted…