ExRaspberry Student

• Member since Jan 2nd 2015
  • Last Activity:
Reactions Received
Profile Hits
  • ExRaspberry

Well, I completly reinstalled OMV (since I was playing around with docker containers and messed it up a little bit) and tried rscny, again. Took 3 days do backup my disk. Poorly I cannot see in the rsync menu when it run last time (two days after…
  • ExRaspberry

Just reinstalled ARMbian on my Banana Pi M1 and freshly installed OMV5 (formerly I run v4).
    I wonder which might be best for backing up my whole device: rsync, Rsnapshot or BorgBackup, since all of them are available using OMV extras.

Id like to create a…
  • ExRaspberry

Impossible. I don't wanna run my PC for 3 days just to see if rsync is running properly on my Banana Pi...
    Any chance developers will implement a method progress can be seen after entering the GUI, again?
  • ExRaspberry

After closing the webbrowser I had a look at the status-LED on the HDD the next morning. It didn't blink anymore, nor was the backup even half the size of the files I wanted to backup.
  • ExRaspberry

Thread
    Hi,
    I just bought a neu external drive which I configured as backupdevice for rsync.
    Looks like it's working find, but when I close my webbrowser (running the OMV-GUI), rsync will fail to finish nor can I see it's status.

Are there any improvements…