Kein Wlan ohne eingestecktes Lan-Kabel / No Wi-plugged LAN cable

• Da mein Englisch eigentlich nicht vorhanden ist, mache ich das zweisprachig.
    Ich benutze OMV auf einem Banana-Pi-Pro. Hier habe ich das Problem, das WLAN nur funktioniert, wenn ein LAN-Kabel eingesteckt ist. Sofern ich das Kabel wieder entferne ist auch WLAN weg. Ein Raspberry-Pi mit einer fast identischen Konfiguration tut problemlos seinen Dienst, auf diesem läuft ein MPD. Da ich die MP3-Dateien mit OMV hosten wollte und beide Geräte eigentlich keine Aufstellungsort nahe einer LAN-Dose haben wollte ich das halt so lösen. Sofern ein LAN-Kabel eingesteckt ist, kann ich problemlos über die WLAN-IP auf den Banana zugreifen. Meine Linux-Kenntnisse beschränken sich eigentlich noch darauf, Anleitungen auszuführen. Ich bin eher Hardwareentwickler und Windows-Programmierer und würde mich freuen, wenn mir jemand auf die Sprünge helfen könnte.

Since my English is actually not exist, I do it in two languages.
    I use OMV on a Banana Pi-Pro. Here I have the problem, the WiFi only works if a LAN cable is plugged in. If I remove the cable is gone also WLAN. A Raspberry Pi with an almost identical configuration does without problems his ministry, on this makes a MPD. Since I wanted to host the MP3 files with OMV and both devices do not really have a site close LAN box, I wanted to stop to solve that. If a LAN cable is plugged in, I can easily access the Banana over the wireless IP. My Linux knowledge is limited actually still on, execute instructions. I'm more of hardware developers and Windows programmers and would be glad if someone could help me on the jumps.

Besten Dank schonemal

• I have exactly the same problem.

During the initial setup of openmediavault, only the eth0 is created.

Then I install backport kernel 3.16, Intel firmware for the AC7250 WIFI card, without any problem.
    Finally, I enter the parameters for wlan0 in the graphical interface.

When I unplug the lan cable, I am unable to connect to the server.
    It seems that something in the configuration file - but I don't know where - hasn't been modified to work with the wifi interface, and continues to try working through the eth0 interface.

In "support info", I can see :

================================================================================
    = IP routing table
    ================================================================================
    Kernel IP routing table
    Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
    0.0.0.0 192.168.1.2 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 eth0
    192.168.1.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 eth0
    192.168.1.0 0.0.0.0 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 wlan0

I wonder if the problem isn't in the first line ?

• Tried to change the Kernel routing table by replacing the first line with these commands :

route add -net 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.2 dev wlan 0
    route del -net 0.0.0.0 netmask 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.2 dev eth0

First it works. When I type :

route -n

... the first line has been replaced with the same as before, but with the wlan0 interface.

Then I reboot openmediavault... and it has returned to initial settings... So bad... ;(

I also tried to delete eth0 interface straight into the GUI. It doesn't work...

• I have finally found the solution to my problem.
    I don't know if my solution is the most clean I could find, but it works.

I've added in /etc/network/interfaces the two following lines :

up route add -net 0.0.0.0 network 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.2 wlan0
    up route del -net 0.0.0.0 network 0.0.0.0 gw 192.168.1.2 eth0

It was definitely a rooting mistake. with this code, I force the default route to the wlan0 interface, instead of eth0. :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!