Owncloud loses connection

• Hello all,

I have recently set up my omv installation and configured all the plugins that inrequire to run. My setup includes currently also an owncloud instance that is accessed by 3 clients.

The weird thing, this is happening now already the third time - after setting up owncloud on omv and confing the clients everything runs wellmformamcouple of weeks, afterwards owncloud loses the connection and it appears like within the client there is no owncloud instance accessible anymore - alhough the nas is running and instill can access owncloud via webinf.

Is this a genereal issue, or did it configure something wrong etc?

Thx for advice!

• Edit: just checked, deleting and readding the share and reapproving the ssl certificate, everything works again. When i created the ssl certificate i took an extra long period of a couple of years, is this a misconfiguration? It seems like the connection is lost because of the ssl certification or do i miss the point?

Thx!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!