Android automated backups

• I am looking to begin backing up my android devices to my openmediavault installation. I have been looking into crashplan for my PCs and laptops and wondered if that would also work on my android devices. I am mainly wanting something that automatically backs up pictures and videos. Preferably this would only occur while on wifi. Any help pointing me in the direction of some options would be greatly appreciated. TIA.

• Plex client app for android can do mobile uploads of your pictures from your phone. I am not sure on video. I use it to automatically move all the pics from my phone to my OMV. It may require a plex pass though. Short videos I make with my phone are saved in same location as pictures on my phone. They are likely uploaded too. I just check and a plex pass is required for this. But I find this the simplest and most automated method of getting my pictures on my OMV.

I am almost positive, unless there is something new, that the Crashplan client app will not backup your phone. Depending on what version of Crashplan it will give you access to files in backups and maybe some admin control over the server.

If you want a complete backup of your phone Titanium Backup can backup to a mounted network share.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!