MYSQL plugin installation failed

• Hi,

I reinstall my openmediavault and i have a problem with MYSQL plugin.
    I think i have try to install the mysql plugin omnius on fredaykin. So i uninstall and reinstall the good plugin but i have some problem.

see my log for the install of the plugin

When i go on mysql the windows say :
    Undefined offset: 0
    the detail give :

Code
    Erreur #0:
    exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined offset: 0' in /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/mysql.inc:1313
    Stack trace:
    #0 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc/mysql.inc(1313): exception_error_handler(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/var/www/openme...', 1313, Array)
    #1 [internal function]: MySQLRpc->getSQLVolCandidates(Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(265): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(98): OMVRpc::exec('mysql', 'getSQLVolCandid...', Array)
    #4 /var/www/openmediavault/rpc.php(44): OMVJsonRpcServer->handle()
    #5 {main}

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von JBLSteeve ()

• I check and actually all work good.

I try to check with df -h to verify...

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

• Hmm. I cannot figure out where to find this plugin, it is not in my list. I want to install a mysql server for XBMC clients, but still have to figure out the best idea how to deploy and manage it (aka phpmysqladmin ?).

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!