NAS Encryption Options advice/guide

• I am totally newbie - I just have everything working with new raspberry pi 3 watched many videos decided to go with OMV -I am able to access all my files. however I am not able to access my files on one of my other hard-drive that contains windows Bit-locker encryption, that drive some times travels with me so i have it protected. I know the Bitlocker is not an option with OMV NAS system - from googling it for two days I am unable to understand what is my other or best options -

what is quick and easy option that works similar to bit-locker?

I tried to install luks plugin I am not sure where to go from there, there is not much help i can find to trouble shoot for a newbie - I also install crytsetup, but that also doesn't seem that simple.

is it possible to go with windows 10loT? can I create a NAS from there and will my Bitlocker encryption will work?

all i need is a password protected drive in case I loose it or gets stolen, seems like simple request -

any suggestion or advice wold be greatly appreciated

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!