Device / Drive Dropdown not working

• I was cleaning up /etc/fstab to rename mountpoints and consolidate to a single directory (it was a mix between /srv and /media). I now have all of my drives how I want them and everything is mounted/working properly. However, when I returned to the web admin/dashboard, it seems like any option that has a drive/device dropdown is no longer working. The dropdown displays for a split second (with nothing in it) and then disappears.

For example, if I go to my snapraid plugin, pick "Drives", "Add" and then try to use the "Drive" dropdown, the exact behavior mentioned above occurs. What did I break? Is there a way to have OMV re-read (??) /etc/fstab?

• Ahh, I see what happened. Most of the drive information is hard-coded in config.xml. I ended up having to do a lot of updates directly in the config file before everything started to behave again. The only change I ultimately had to back out was the cleaned up version of my unionfs mountpoint. It gave me weird uuid errors.

I guess all is working now (albeit not fully cleaned up like I was hoping for as my unionfs drive is stuck in /srv while everything else is in /media/). Marking as resolved.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!