Odroid C2 doesnt see usb drive/stick

• OMV 4.x
    • Odroid C2 doesnt see usb drive/stick

Hi all,

This is a first with OMV and I am very pleased with the speed and ease of OMV on my Odroid C2.

One thing though it doesn't recognise my USB ssd drive nor my USB flash stick. At the console I have done ""dmesg"; except from the emmc nothing is shown. Any help or advise is appreciated .

Edit:
      I did "lsusb -t" and got this:

Source Code

1. /: Bus 01.Port 1: Dev 1, Class=root_hub, Driver=dwc2/1p, 480M
      2. |__ Port 1: Dev 2, If 0, Class=Hub, Driver=hub/4p, 480M
      With and without devices plugged in. Tried it with:
      1. No name Chinese USB 2.0 serial ATA adapter with a Kingston 60 Gb SSD (ext4 formatted)
      2. ADATA pro usb 3.0 stick 32 GB (ext4 formatted)
      3. Transcend USB 3.0 adapter with microSD Samsung EVO 32 gb (FAT32 formatted)
      Just to make sure; those three devices show up correctly in ubuntu 18.04 (x86)

The post was edited 1 time, last by jostrossenlos ().

• jostrossenlos wrote:

Cold booting the drives doesn't make a difference either

Then at least I would check for undervoltage as last resort. It's one of the most common issues with 5V powered SBC that input voltage drops in situations where consumption increases which then results in USB peripherals not working any more (USB specs require 4.75V min for majority of devices). Especially when you power your C2 via Micro USB

In case you have USB peripherals with an own PSU this would be also worth a try for obvious reasons.