Pls Help, i can acess my files via smb as guest but NOT as a user

• Hey guys,
    first of all .. thx for being willing 2 help..

now for my problem,
    Since i fried my last Raspberry Pi and i was lazy i didnt get my server online for a year.. now i flashed a new card and installed it in one of my other Pi s and it was working not bad for my skills and know how :P

but now i ran into a Huge Problem and i have no clue how 2 fix it or what is wrong.
    I did all the smb stuff so i can excess from my Win. 10 Notebook and after a little bit of trouble i finally can excess my PiServer and i can hear my audiobooks etc. BUT only if i mark the files in OMV for everone 2 see , write.. etc. when i change it on only for admins and users how i would like 2 have it since alot of friends have my wlan pw and i have my work stuff on the pi .. or at least im planning on it ..

But when i try 2 run with User/admin acces( yes i Added a User lets call him Pong and gave him adm and admin rights adding 2 the default setting, i also gave him a passwort),
    I cant log in .. i still find the folders but when i try accesing them with the name pong and the password i gave it it always tells me the password is wrong / i cant log on with more then 1 user and that i would not have the needed rights ( 1 massage ) i can make a screenshot of it if needed.

Also obviosly when i set it on everyone can see it in the network and i dotn have 2 log in i cant delete or rename stuff.. but i guess thats just because i have no rights...

Would be really nice if someone knows what i did wrong and how 2 fix it ... :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!