[SOLVED]Slow copy disk to disk

• Hello, first at all i'm a french guy so don't be too hard with my english :D

Here is my problem.

Actually i run a omv 0.5 server. debian 6 kernel 3.2
    My server is a i3 3.2 with 4 gb ram
    i have a ssd for my system
    and 4 WD caviar green 2tb and 1 WB RED 3tb

till 3 day ago everything goes right but for now when i want to move something
    like a movie between two disk my tranfers rate never goes up then 10mb/s.

Last week the speed was around 80mb/s and i change nothing to my server.

i try to change sata cables. power supply and i reinstall everything but no change. i reset my CM configuration also.

i try this command

At this moment i have no other idea for fix this.

Pls help me :)

• Did you change router or switch? What network interfaces do you have? Did change any network cables from the router to your machines. I think the problem is one of your nics on one of the machines is not working correctly with a switch or router. You probably have Realteks. I've had problems with some Realteks working with a router with dd-wrt firmware. I bought a good HP switch and everthing is plugged into it now, and no problems. Give us more information or your setup.

• I'm full of shame. 3 day ago i move my server and i put the rj45 in a old switch, so when i move my file from disk A to disk B under my sweetdumb windows my tranfers rate drop to 10mb/s.

I don't understand why windows copy this file in temp or anywhere but the probleme was that indeed.

Sorry for the trouble and thank u for your responce

And long live to OMV :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!