Plex unofficial app store plugin

• On a regular linux install of plex media server and the unofficial app store plugin I can get things to function ok. However having the Plex server installed on Openmediavault I can't get the Unofficial App Store Plugin to show up in the web client. I am trying to get this to work in order to stream other channels such as Primewire via Plex.
    Any ideas as to how to get this to work?

• Well paint me red and call me embarresed.
    After my initial post I found the location I was looking for. Rather blatently it was hiding in plain sight. I actually found it on the settings page of the Plex Server Plugin.
    Turns out it is the Database Folder. In my case it was /media/wxyz/plexmediaserver where wxyz is the location of the storage drive.
    In order to install the Unofficial App Store I just uploaded it to /media/wxyz/plexmediaserver/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Plug-ins
    Some of the plugins aren't working as they should but that's something to take up with the individual plugin developers.
    Aparantly either my PS3 has a limit or a few of the plugins have issues where it can't go more then 7 levels deep. Other plugins work just fine, or even better then on XBMC. Ie. Youtube logins in just fine once adding my username and plugin on Plex whereas on XBMC I had to hack one of the files to get it to work.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!