Unable to purge openmediavault-owncloud

• Hello,

I am unable to remove the "openmediavault-owncloud" plugin completely.
    Calling:

Zitat

sudo apt-get remove --purge openmediavault-owncloud

fails with:

What is the "Site configuration file"? Does anyone has the same problem?

Regards,
    Christian

• Unfortunately, I still get the "Site configuration file 'openmediavault-owncloud' not found." message.

What is the purging routine trying to do? Is there a workaround? I somehow guess that this is a bug in the purging script.

• It is likely trying to remove a hosting file either in apache or nginx. I have to look at the code for the postrm file. Maybe we can touch to create a blank so it can be removed.

Can you give me more info. on your system??? OMV version? Plugin version???

nginx_dissite openmediavault-owncloud

/etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud

• Long story short: I was able to remove the plugin via the webinterface after installing AND ENABLING the plugin.

From my point of view, it should be possible to remove the plugin also when it is not enabled. E.g., the site configuration file "openmediavault-owncloud" should only be removed when it is actually present. If not, purging the package should continue.

The version of openmediavault-owncloud is 2.0.2 on OMV 2.1

Zitat

$ ls -l /etc/nginx/sites-enabled
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 39 Jul 5 17:17 openmediavault-nginx -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-nginx
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 40 Aug 13 2014 openmediavault-webgui -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-webgui

Zitat

$ ls -l /etc/nginx/sites-available
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2765 Nov 20 2013 default
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1911 Jul 5 17:17 openmediavault-nginx
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1161 Jul 5 17:17 openmediavault-webgui

After installing and enableing owncloud again (sites-available did not change):

Zitat

$ ls -l /etc/nginx/sites-enabled
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 39 Jul 5 20:54 openmediavault-nginx -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-nginx
    -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 2389 Jul 5 20:54 openmediavault-owncloud
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 40 Aug 13 2014 openmediavault-webgui -> ../sites-available/openmediavault-webgui

Here we have the "openmediavault-owncloud" that was needed to remove the plugin completely.

• I don't the way the postrm file worked. I agree. A simple if then statement should be added to the postrm for the line where the "nginx_dissite openmediavault-owncloud" is. That way it will continue if the file is not present.

Code
    if [ -f /etc/nginx/sites-enabled/openmediavault-owncloud ]; then
        nginx_dissite openmediavault-owncloud
    fi

I make a note to Volker. Message sent.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!