[RESOLVED] Update Manager Question

• Sorry if this is the wrong area to post, but it seems like the most logical to ask this question. I am a newbie to OMV and linux in general. I just did my first OMV install (new .4 iso) to my server and everything seemed to go extremely well. I ran update manager and was going through one by one installing the updates. There were 5 in total originally, I noticed after I ran the 3rd one the last 2 disappeared from the list. I apologize I don't remember exactly what the update I was running was (PERL something I think). My question being is this normal? Do these update packages overlap so sometimes when you install one it automatically installs the stuff from another one? Everything seems to be running fine with my install, but before I move data over to it I want everything to be 100% even if it means a wipe and reinstall. Any answers anyone can provide a newbie will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!