Reset "configuration changes"?

• I wanted to install a new HDD, but formatting in OMV goes wrong somehow, Status is online, but capacity not available under "Filesystems". I tried to mount it anyway, but I can't. Then I tried to delete the filesystem on the HDD with OMV and hit the green button. OMV replied, it can't mount the filesystem :o

How can I delete the "Changes" saved for the Green Button? If I click on "No" the GreenButton stays green. Shouldn't be resettet? Or shouldn't be there a "Reset Button"?

Edit #1:
    Creating a ext4-filesystem with the CLI works, then mounting with OMV also. Another Bug?
    I remember: After clicking "Create" under Storage > Filesystems and "OK" i didn't have to click the green Button and formatting/creating ext4 started immediately.

Edit #2: new HDD is defect, will replace it and report back, but the inconsistency with the Green Button is still existant.

• An overwiew of the changes that will be made, would also be nice ;) So that every user can review their changes. And with the "Reset-Button" he can also reset/clear all changes.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!