Docker Network

• First of all I am a docker newbie. Nevertheless I have an up-to-date OMV running on my x86 NAS. Now I try to run the Gogs image (https://hub.docker.com/r/gogs/gogs).

I have install the docker plugin for OMV. Then I selected the gogs image (see link above). After downloading the image I tried to run the image with settings like this:

For the networking I have configured to use "Bridged". For the host port I configured to use "3888" which forwards to "3000" tcp. After running the container everything seems fine:

The openmedia server is running on a machine with the IP Address: 192.168.1.55

I did all the configuration via the OMV Website from another machine in the network: 192.168.1.88

Now my assumption was that when I open the web browser on the machine 192.168.1.88 and navigate to 192.168.1.55:3888 I could see the Gogs web interface. But instead I get a connection refused. So what did i wrong here?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!