Running docks (UNMS and hass.io) on separate IPs (Macvlan)

• Setting up a new docker install, and last time i ended up with Hass.io running on the same IP as my host because the multiple docks required conflicted with a ton of stuff, and I didnt have enough time to fix it.

This time around i want to be able to run most of my docks on separate IPs for convenience, so I have set up a macvlan for the subnet. So far pihole and unifi-controller have configured just fine, but both Hass.io and UNMS are having a hissy fit, as they expect a ton of other docks to be also present.

Hass.io has just setup everything as bridged, but when i put each dock (homeassistant/qemux86-64-homeassistant, homeassistant/amd64-hassio-supervisor, and homeassistant/amd64-hassio-dns) on separate IPs nothing talks correctly.

UNMS however has created two extra networks, unms_internal and unms_public for the 7 docks that it has also setup. However, i cant see where these bridge out onto the main network. Several of the forum threads over at ui give significantly outdated information from the beta, and nothing further. Lots of references to changing bridge0 but this doesnt seem to be available for change via the OMV gui.

Has anyone managed to get these two docks working on separate IPs within the OMV setup?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!