Can't access PiHole from outside my lan

• Hi all, i installed PiHole in OMV as a docker container and everything work good, i'm able to ping and so to use PiHole as a DNS from all the connected devices into the lan; now, i installed a OVPN container too so to being able to access my home lan when i'm away and it also work great, i can access the OMV server and all its applications except for PiHole and this is my trouble, when i am outside my home.
    In that case i can ping everything connected behind the lan but not the PiHole server.

I then tried to ping it directly from inside the OMV server (where the PiHole container is installed) by the terminal and it's the same,the ping fail even if PiHole has the macvlan setted in the same lan area, i mean, for instance, my router is at 192.168.1.x , OMV is at 192.168.1.y, macvlan is at 192.168.1.0/24 using the same NIC (enp1s0) and PiHole static IP is at 192.168.1.z

Is there a way to have it working as i wish?

Thank you in advance for the support :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!