[Noob help] emails from Cron clamav

• Hello mates,

I recently installed clamav and then I installed clamav-unofficial-sigs, which went fine except for one issue, I guess somewhere down the line a cron job was automatically added to the user clamav because I'm receiving email from Cron Daemon that clamav is failing due to permissions problems, which is expected since clamav-unofficial-sigs must be run as root (I already added a specific cron job as root).

I can see this in syslogs, followed a few seconds latter by postfix sending me an email about it but I can't find this cron job to erase it.

CRON[25882]: (clamav) CMD ([ -x /usr/sbin/clamav-unofficial-sigs ] && /usr/sbin/clamav-unofficial-sigs)

Any help?

EDIT: forgot to say that database checks is set to 0 in the WebUI.

EDIT2: I disabled process notifications and re-enabled it, and since I have not received emails from Cron clamav. I'm not sure what happened but it seems to be correct now.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von moitaeel () aus folgendem Grund: EDIT: forgot to say that database checks is set to 0 in the WebUI.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!