map[string]interface error while creating stack from docker-compose in Portainer

• Hi!
    Although I am using OMV since the very beginning in 2009, Docker is very new to me. I almost always managed to work thing out without bothering people on this forum. I have sticked to traditional plugins as long as it was possible, because I like OMV as it was, with one, great interface. Volker really did awesome job. With Docker, Portainer, Cockpit and Heimdall it feels like OMV was just a plugin. Depricating UrBackup as a traditional plugin in OMV 5 forced me to move to Docker and right away I encountered a problem that is repeating itself in two of four stacks. Nonetheless I see big advantages of using Docker.

About my installation
    OMV 5.3.3-1 (Usul)
    Debian 10.3
    kernel: 5.4.0-0.bpo.3-amd64
    sda: 4GB SSD for / (27% free)
    sdb: 99% of dev-disk-by-label-SpareNDFS is free (for data)
    no swap with openmediavault-flashmemory (swap off, commented out in fstab and in /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume, swap partition removed, sda1 resized to full disk, no efi partition)
    /var/lib/docker in my case is moved to /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SpareNDFS/docker (ln -s srv/dev-disk-by-label-SpareNDFS/docker /var/lib/docker).

Portainer 1.23.1 installed form OMV-Extras

Docker installed form OMV-Extras

dpkg -l | grep docker
    ii docker-ce 5:19.03.6~3-0~debian-buster amd64 Docker: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-ce-cli 5:19.03.6~3-0~debian-buster amd64 Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine
    ii docker-compose 1.21.0-3 all Punctual, lightweight development environments using Docker
    ii golang-docker-credential-helpers 0.6.1-2 amd64 native stores to safeguard Docker credentials
    ii python3-docker 3.4.1-4 all Python 3 wrapper to access docker.io's control socket
    ii python3-dockerpty 0.4.1-1 all Pseudo-tty handler for docker Python client (Python 3.x)
    ii python3-dockerpycreds 0.3.0-1 all Python3 bindings for the docker credentials store API

What I do, is copy docker-compose configuration text to a stack, correct PUID, PGID, TZ, and paths in section "volumes". For every stack I use the same absolute path to folder on the data drive where I want them to be, with separate folders for each container. Half of them gave me the same error:
    "Deployment error
    yaml: unmarshal errors: line 15: cannot unmarshal !!seq into map[string]interface {}".

Error message always is pointing the first path in section "volumes:"

I know that containers can be created with command line, but I like this method better - I can see everything here in great order and I can comment out lines I do not want at the time.

Here is the configuration text I used for transmission:

and for UrBackup from uroni github:

Here I get the same error with line number 13.
    Tried with different folders in /srv/dev-disk-by-label-SpareNDFS, but with no luck. Once I event tried it with path to shared folders /sharedfolders but with no luck either.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!