[Help] BTsync openmediavault 0.5.49 android

• Hello everyone,

I successfully installed on an HP pc openmediavault (mic) I must say that I am the satsfait resltat yet.

I wish to sync the photos from my android on my second DD nas with btsync, but it does not work.

I was installing the unofficial plugin version, I followed the tutorial different forum etc, but still no result. (I can not access to the gui part of btsync)

On my android I have noted 1 pairs connect (my nas), but no file transfer.

So I wanted to know the work has to follow my android do everything alone saves to my nas.
    Thank you for your support.

PS: sorry for my English I'm French and I use a translator.

• check that the shared folder that you are going to use to sync your device on OMV has the right permissions.

go to "Shared Folders", select the share where you want to sync your files, click on ACL and ensure that under the Read and Write column the system user "btsync" is selected.

FT

• Thank you for your answer, I have already thought, but unfortunately that is not her(its), because I tested another android application on the same directory with the same files and the same config, and it to work, thus I wanted to know the procedure for btsync

• ok, this is strange...
    if it works with one device it should work without problems.
    could you check that on your android device, for the btsync app, you have selected the automatic sync option?

P.S. just to clarify

Zitat

..because I tested another android application on the same directory with the same files and the same config..

was the "other application" another device with btsync? or was it a completely different app?

• I would suggest that you first run btsync between your android device and your computer just to be sure that the android device works ok.

secondly, if it works between the computer and the android device
    1) install the btsync plugin
    2) make sure that you have UPnP selected
    3) from the "shared folders" tab select the share that you want to use for the synchronization and enter the secret generated by your android device for the folder that you want to share
    4) go to "access right management" from the main menu, go to ACL and ensure that for the shared folder used for the synchronization you have both your user and btsync selected with read and write access.
    5) from the same menu make sure that the group users has read/write access.

FT

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!