Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI's, Armbian SBC's, & i386 32-bit platforms

• These guides are for installing OMV5 on Armbian Buster, Raspberry Pi's and i386 platforms.

*** To be able to copy and paste commands from these guides, and to use provided links, download the appropriate PDF and view it locally. ***

Installing OMV5 on Raspberry PI'sWiki
    (Applies to Raspberry PI's, models 2B and up.)

Installing OMV5 on Armbian BusterWiki
    (Applies to most popular SBC models, the Odriods, Rock64, Renegade, NanoPi, BananaPi and several others.)

Installing OMV5 on i386, 32-bit, platformsWiki

**This process can be also used as an alternate installation method, for 64 bit platforms, if the standard ISO installation fails.**

These guides are works in progress, that may change in response to OMV updates.

Google Translate kann Wiki-Dokumente in Ihre Sprache übersetzen. Fügen Sie die Wiki-URL in das linke Fenster ein und öffnen Sie den übersetzten Link rechts.
    Google Translate puede traducir documentos wiki a su idioma. Pegue la URL de la wiki en la ventana izquierda y abra el enlace traducido a la derecha.

Google Translate peut traduire des documents wiki dans votre langue. Collez l'url du wiki dans la fenêtre de gauche et ouvrez le lien traduit sur la droite.
    Google翻訳はwikiドキュメントをあなたの言語に翻訳することができます。 左側のウィンドウにwikiのURLを貼り付け、右側の翻訳されたリンクを開きます。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!