Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/sharedfolders/FILMS'.

• i run OMV with mergerfs.

in order to use snapraid and 2 parity disc I just wipe 2 discs which served as parity in my previous system.

When mounting the discs I had an error which I unfortunately did not copy.

The disks mounted but I couldn't see them in the drop-down menu of snapraid.

I rebooted the server to see if it could fix it and now I have this error:
    if I go to any menu where we can choose discs, I have this error that appears.

Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/ sharedfolders / FILMS'.

Error #0:OMV\Exception: Couldn't extract an UUID from the provided path '/sharedfolders/FILMS'. in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/mergerfs.inc:87Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/backend/mergerfs.inc(64): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Mergerfs::extractUuidFromMountPoint('/sharedfolders/...')#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/system/filesystem/filesystem.inc(904): OMV\System\Filesystem\Backend\Mergerfs->getImpl('1:2:3:4:5:6:7:8')#2 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(158): OMV\System\Filesystem\Filesystem::getImplByMountPoint('/srv/36dd412c-6...')#3 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->enumerateSharedFolders(NULL, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc(205): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('enumerateShared...', NULL, Array)#6 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\ShareMgmt->getList(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('ShareMgmt', 'getList', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!