Filecloud : "Server URL is not accessible"

• Hi guys!

I'm not a master in programming but I really like to try to make thing works.

My system: OMV 4.1.35-1

Processor Core2 Duo E7300 2.6GHz

Linux 4.19.0-0.bp0.1-amd64

4gb mem

I have managed to install filecloud container with the help of the TDL tutorial.

But when I access the Filecloud setting config page, I enter my server URL and click the test button it return me "Server URL is not accessible. This might affect some server functionality like background processing."

I contacted Filecloud tech and the reply is:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please check and confirm if that URL is accessible from inside the server and Filecloud portal is accessible with that URL. If not, it will show this error.
    Is the A record of ____________.duckdns.org pointed to the Filecloud Server IP ? If not, please add a DNS entry so that ___________.duckdns.org will point to Filecloud server

-----------------------------------------------------------

If I enter " http://______________.duckdns.org/" in my search bar it returns: "Rejected request from RFC1918 IP to public server address"

I'm not sure how to verify if my server URL is pointed to the filecloud server ip...

I think my duckdns containers is properly configured... but I would need you help.

What should I check?

Regards!

• Marcooks

Added the Label OMV 4.x

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!