Web Control Panel IP address has gone missing

• Hi Forum

I was tweaking a few subnet settings inthe web control gui, that i guess were not correct, and now i seem to have lost access to the ethernet card that i connect to the web control panel GUI.

As you can see in the attachments, there are a few dockers installed and also a next cloud control panels (192.168.0.10 which still works when i type into a browser)

But alas not the ethernet netword card and address that i previously used to log on to the web gui (192.168.0.X)

Ive tried the omv-firstaid to refconfigure but i cant see find the correct network interface to repair.

I did some seraching on web, that suggested the Network device may have gone missing from /etc/systemd/network. I searched inside there but could not find the network card listed that i used for the web control panel or connect to my PC on the network,.

Im guessing something has got corrupted or lost .... IS there any where to fix this or do i need to do a fresh install?

Im using OMV 5, on a x86 box.

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!