No webGUI after Router change

• I installed mindlessly OMV in my Raspberry yesterday and it broke my internet. It was my mistake and it was almost a clean install so I just reflashed the microSD and started over.

Now, following this guide, I installed OMV in Rasbian Lite. All was working perfectly, I accessed the webGUI and configured an SSD as storage. I had to go and took my RasPi to what's going to be it's permanent place.

I SSH'ed into the Raspberry and all was working fine. Then I look up for my new IP, (before it was 192.168.1.107) that's 192.168.0.81. When I put that in the browser, it doesn't reach anything. From the SSH I can ping other IPs and internet is working fine.

What I've tried:

- Using omv-firstaid to configure networking and to configure webGUI. It says webgui it's reachable at 192.168.0.81:80, but I try to paste it into the browser and it doesn't work.

- Changing the webgui port to 8080. Still doesn't work.

I checked:

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo nginx
    nginx: [emerg] bind() to [::]:8080 failed (98: Address already in use)
    nginx: [emerg] still could not bind()

(before it said the same but with port 80)

I saw a similar error in this forum and it solved it doing this:

Code
    sudo apt pruge nginx nginx-full openmediavault
    sudo apt install nginx
    sudo apt install openmediavault

After this, nothing really changed :(

What else can I try? I really don't want to reflash the microSD because it isn't home and I'm using it from a VPN.

Other stuff that you might want to see:

Code
    pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo netstat -tulpen | grep 80
    tcp6       0      0 :::8080                 :::*                    LISTEN      0          16088      584/nginx: master p 
    udp        0      0 0.0.0.0:39802           0.0.0.0:*                           65534      20780      595/python3         
    udp6       0      0 :::38080                :::*                                0          16080      -           
  • crashtest

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!