Hard Drives not showing after brown out

• Hi y'all!

I'm having an issue where my house experienced a little brown out (no UPS :( ) and my OMV is not showing any of my hard drives.

A quick rundown of my setup as this was all working very well for over a year.

I'm running an optiplex 3010 with a Dell H310 PERC raid card where all my HDD's are connected. I am not using RAID on this controller it's just to pass through so I can have lots o' HDD's on my setup.

I'm running ESXI 6.7 which is running a VM of the OMV ISO.

Everything was working without an issue until this brownout.

I think i have to be missing something crucial that i can do here as I noticed I can access these drives and their contents via WinSCP no problem! I'm admittingly not great at linux and my googling hasn't found me in a similar situation to solve this. I'm hoping I can find an easy solution.

I also created another OMV VM from scratch and it also didn't see the HDD's so i'm not sure where my issue is stemming from.

Here is a readout of the drives if this helps.

• If you are using the power supply that suffered the brown out, have you verified the output is as expected? If it was permanently damaged, it could damage components further to just turn the computer on.

OMV 5.6.26-1 (Usul); Shuttle XPC SH67H3; Intel Core i5-2390T; 8 GB DDR3-1333 RAM; 128GB SanDisk Z400s SSD (OS); Samsung 860 EVO 1TB (primary storage); WD Red 2TB (backup and archive storage).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!