HELP NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!

• I don't know what in the heck happened, but at this point I wish I never heard of this thing.

Today, for some reason, my server keeps kicking me out. The shares on my Windows PCs start throwing up permissions errors, bringing up the console in a browser fails most of the time - if it lets me in ,eventually it fails and kicks me out. My putty sessions to the server as root keep kicking me out. Errors about refusing connections come up. For some reason ,this thing keeps randomly deciding, screw you, I'm not letting you in. Then will eventually decide, oh, ok, come in. Then while I'm in the middle of something, screw you, get out!

Not seeing anything in the log that jumps out ,but then again, I've only had limited time to look at a log before I'm kicked out.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• I have Plex setup on this server too. been working fine for months, until today. Plex is letting me use it by accessing my server through a relay. Why in the hell is my server not letting any of my local devices consistently connect, but plex can make it work as a relay?

This is a really screwy system - never works right!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!