tvheadend binaries

• Zitat von "TheCondor"

I will try to compile the git, should works. A plugin isn't necessary imho, tvh needs of its gui and the plugin should replicates that completely... It's a big work and we already have a gui. I think at ma se can ask for put the binaries in the official omv repo!

Is a new GUI necessary?
    Why not a Plugin and show the Original GUI in OMV?
    Perhaps is it easier to install tvheadend as Plugin, i mean
    the Plugin install tvheadend and the scripts what you need

Server:
    BitFenix Phenom M - ASRock B75 Pro3-M - 8GB Crucial B.S. - Intel G2140 - Corsair CX430M - 1x 64GB SanDisk SDSSDP (system) - 2x 2TB WD20EARX (data) - 1x 3TB WD30EFRX (Snapraid) - TBS6981 DVB-S2 - OMV 0.5x

• Even though some plugins have the option to show a website inside OMV I'm not as a plugin developer particularly fond of (or approves of) iframes and would suggest against it. You could always make a simple tvheadend plugin with an enable box, but what's the point? tvheadend is dead simple to install and configure when there's packages available.

• installation on wheezy is ok, but somes scripts are needed.
    eg autostart script, restart script after standby, perhaps epg script .....

it was only a idea.

Server:
    BitFenix Phenom M - ASRock B75 Pro3-M - 8GB Crucial B.S. - Intel G2140 - Corsair CX430M - 1x 64GB SanDisk SDSSDP (system) - 2x 2TB WD20EARX (data) - 1x 3TB WD30EFRX (Snapraid) - TBS6981 DVB-S2 - OMV 0.5x

• Hm.. if you build it yourself it yourself look after debian/tvheadend.init. Then edit the DAEMON variable in it to be correct. Copy it to /etc/init.d/tvheadend and enable it :)

• and that is easier as a installation with a good omv plugin? ;)

i think after the trouble with the installation on OMV 0.5, I'll get it under 1.0.
    it was only a idea, for other guys.....

Server:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von noxx ()

• No it's not easier, but if you build it yourself I guess you could figure that out too. When you install the real package things like automatic start is provided by it :)

• https://tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/AptRepository

Do this:

Code
    echo "deb http://apt.tvheadend.org/stable wheezy main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/tvheadend.list
    wget -q -O - http://apt.tvheadend.org/stable/repo.gpg.key | apt-key add -
    apt-get update
    apt-get install tvheadend

or as a oneliner

Code
    echo "deb http://apt.tvheadend.org/stable wheezy main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/tvheadend.list && wget -q -O - http://apt.tvheadend.org/stable/repo.gpg.key | apt-key add - && apt-get update && apt-get install tvheadend
  • Thanks for you quick answer.

I install, but i have no access to the tvheadend web page. I have another problem to solve

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

• perhaps this help
    stop tvheadend and start with
    tvheadend -C

now you should connect with your browser: IP:9981
    add a new user under access control

Server:

• Hi thanks for your idea, but always the same nothing on the port 9981.

OMV Erasmus (always the last version) - version:AMD64 - noyau:4.7.0 - CPU:AMD II X2 250 - RAM:8Gb - RAID1 and RAID5

• The problem is that you must be running that command as the user running tvheadend. IIRC the user is hts. So instead do this:

Code
    service tvheadend stop
    su hts
    tvheadend -C

Connect to the webgui and add a user. Stop tvheadend with ctrl-c and then continue with the following commands:

Code
    exit
    service tvheadend start

Hope it works :)

Edit: Fixed order in service command

• I had to try it myself. And you should not need to do what is written in my last message since that is done at install. :)

However, when using Firefox I receive a blank page with a 401 unauthorized status. It doesn't show any basic auth form. If I try Chrome the correct login form shows and it works. So I'd suggest trying another browser for the time being :) I haven't pinned down where the issue stems from.

• Thanks you, i confirm it's work with chrome.
    On my side with safari and firefox, i have nothing.

• Have anyone problems with the sound of recordings? Ask few seconds I've no sound. I had try passthrough and mkv, both the same

Server:

• Zitat von "noxx"

Have anyone problems with the sound of recordings? Ask few seconds I've no sound. I had try passthrough and mkv, both the same

I have no problem with 'same ad suorce' and latest xbmc on android. What's you client?

• A Cubox.

Server:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!