Preview Gernerator Nextcloud/OVM

• Hi all, I use Nextcloud on the OVM via container/stack. How do I install Nextcloud Preview generator here?

I tried to start with this link, but unfortunately Wonderfall is no longer available.

nextcloud-s-preview-generator-can-t-get-it-to-work

Currently this guide should be up to date:

previewgenerator

I have now connected as root on the ovm via Putty and want to run the following command: Unfortunately the directory is not found.

Furthermore I tried to install OCCWeb via admin, unfortunately the window stays black.

"Run ./occ preview:generate-all once after installation. "

Probably I have to change the directory of Nextcloud. Can someone post me a suitable command? Here is my Nextcloud:

- /srv/dev-disk-by-uuid-7abc2b1f-3752-462a-be72-51d4e4e/appdata/nextcloud/config:/config

Lg. :)

• How do I install Nextcloud Preview generator here?

It's an APP inside Nextcloud.

You install it logged in Nextcloud (with the administrator user) on the APPS (The search funtion works wonders)

I have now connected as root on the ovm via Putty and want to run the following command: Unfortunately the directory is not found.

Furthermore I tried to install OCCWeb via admin, unfortunately the window stays black.

"Run ./occ preview:generate-all once after installation. "

You need to better learn what is docker and how containers act via docker vs host.

In order to change anything on a running container, you need to access it by bashing to it (it's like SSH to the contaner)

After SSH to the HOST run:

docker exec -it nextcloud bash

The prompt will change but the window looks the same. Now you are inside the container so, run:

occ preview:generate-all

If you have a small amount of files and users, this will go on fast.

Once finish, write exit and you'll be out of the container but back on the host SSH prompt.

Done

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!