After updates getting RAID is Not working- closed

• After reading this: http://forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1919

I changed my fstab and /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to remove refrences to old share, and that worked, but I cannot create a filesystem for the new raid, and mount it

In shared folders (in omv console) I see 4 shares but cannot remove them:
    (the remove button is not enabled, and this is what I see when I do edit)

Code
    Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='6589cb43-2fca-4b82-849a-e67a44619bd5'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:256
    Stack trace:
    #0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceShareMgmt->get(Array, Array)
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Code
    Error #3003:
    exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to get configuration (xpath=//system/fstab/mntent[uuid='6589cb43-2fca-4b82-849a-e67a44619bd5'])' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sharemgmt.inc:256
    Stack trace:
    #1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(62): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('get', Array, Array)
    #3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(495): OMVRpc::exec('ShareMgmt', 'get', Array, Array, 1)
    #4 {main}

Code
    Error #3003:
    Stack trace:
    #4 {main}

Code
    Error #3003:
    Stack trace:
    #4 {main}
  • Closing this thread because I finally had it, deleted the, upgraded to OMV 0.6 and I am now recreating A raid from scratch.
    So far it working on creating the RAID5 and when I go to see if I can add a filesysystem(which I wont until it is donw), it sees the raid.

So I hope it will be good

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!