Pending configuration changes... after applying configuration changes

• Hello everyone!

It is since a couple of days that I cannot apply configuration changes, or I'm applying it but there is still something that keeps pushing the "pending configuration changes" yellow banner.

Everything started when I plugged in an hard drive, mounted, the volume on it, did a couple of check via terminal and then unmounted. After mounting I did apply configuration changes, but since I unmounted the drive I cannot "apply" and remove this message.

I unplugged the drive after I noticed that the process of applying changes was not involving the drive. It was connected through a HDD dock, and the lights on this were not blinking as normally does when R/W on the connected drive.

Any suggestion? What can I check/do?

Thank you in advance!

• minoo

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Pending configuration changes, after applying configuration changes“ zu „Pending configuration changes... after applying configuration changes“ geändert.
  • I'm getting similar behaviour after plugging in a USB drive and creating a filesystem, although in addition it also wants to update fstab and sftp

KnobblySnail

OMV6 on Asrock E3C224D2I, Xeon E3-1230Lv3, 8Gb, WD Red 3Tb x3 zfs, 120GB Samsung EVO mSATA, CoolerMaster V550S, in a Fractal Design Node 304

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!