DropBox plugin

• Hi all,

just wanted to know if anybody is working on a dropbox plugin. I consider this plugin to be very useful so I do not need my PC to sync the files, but let the NAS do it and use the CIFS share to access it from the PC.

So if no one is working on it, I will give it a start :)

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

• if this plugin will be currently updated with last dropbox client version and will be supported by future release (means support client version update) so go on - i be waiting for this. right now you can set it manually.

• As the plugin will only create the webfrontend start stop option and the configuration page, there is no reason why the normal debian update should not automatically update it. So the plugin will grab the official drop-box.deb file and install it. Then it will creat the config pages, setup the default config files and thats it.

If the drop-box.deb package will get an update, the updater will install it depending on your settings for autoupdate.

Everything is possible, sometimes it requires Google to find out how.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!