Services dont restart after standby

• Ive perceviered long enough with OMV, I'm going back to windows for my nas. OMV is just not commercially ready yet and more the point I don't have the confidence that it won't trash my data. A nas that can't be used remotely isn't much use to me.

Thanks for all your help.

• Hey guys!

I think I have a similar problem with my NAS. I was using autoshutdown for a year now and it was working perfectly. Recently I changed the shutdown-option from "shutdown" to "suspend" until I realized that when omv comes back on from "suspend", none of the remote services seem to work. In my case that means: no web interface, no samba, no ssh, no pms. When checking the whole situation through connecting a display, everthing seems fine, omv comes back as expected and I can log in as usual. But the remote services only come back when restarting the whole system, which kind of leaves suspended mode pointless.
    Since I am always waking the system via WOL, which is the only remote thing that seems to work in that case, I guess it's not an issue of my network interface or IP configuration. Also, when the system wakes from suspended mode, the IP address on the display above login is correct.

Do you have any suggestions what I've done wrong?

OMV Stoneburner | ASRock H77M-ITX | Intel Core i3-3240 | 4GB RAM | Kingston SSDNow 30GB System | 3 x 2TB RAID 5 Data

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!