Beiträge von laxon

:)

thanks! no wonder it didn't work. I must have missed that there was a new version of the plugin. great, so everything is fine and my cert should renew automatically in a month.

Thanks by the way for this awesome plugin!

Hi there,

I have a new topic for the letsencrypt plugin and I wasn't sure if I should post it here or in a new thread. Please move it if necessary.

The plugin was working for me for over a year when it suddenly vanished (not the plugin but the certificate). I had to renew it, which worked. But before I had deleted the monthly task in "scheduled tasks" (which was stupid as it clearly states do not delete this). but I couldn't delete it from the certificates page since there was no certifcate. So I made the wrong decision to manually delete the task :(

Anyways: I have a new certificate and told letsencrypt to also create a scheduled task, but it won't show up in the GUI in "scheduled tasks". I went as far as completely deinstalling the letsencrypt plugin, deleting all certificates and making sure, that in /etc/cron.d/ there is nothing about letsencrypt nor anywhere else on the filesystem. Then I reinstalled everything, created the cert and everything works but I still don't see the cronjob in "scheduled tasks" in the GUI.

Letsencrypt did create a file in /etc/cron.d/ called openmediavault-letsencrypt

However there is nothing about letsencrypt in /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/ where all my other scheduled tasks show up.

What can I do now? Will the cronjob work anyways without showing up in the GUI or in /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/ How can I get the GUI to show me the task again?

Thanks for your help!
    Alex

Thank you ryecoaaron!!

This was exactly the kind of idea I had needed! I threw away my obviously corrupted databases using the DROP-command from here: https://docs.nextcloud.com/ser…/maintenance/restore.html
    After that I reinstalled the configuration of Nextcloud by deleting [pathtoNextcloud]/config/config.php and opening my Nextcloud-instance.

I recreated all users and did a file-scan with "sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan [username]" for each user. Doing it for all users with "scan-all" would have worked too, I guess, but I wanted to start with the username, which had the least amount of files...

And now I have a working database again. I tried so hard finding the right configuration settings in my.cnf and all along it was the corrupt database. Which is weird, since it still synced some files...

Thanks again!

Hey there!

For a couple of weeks (and I believe since a minor update, but not sure about it) I have the problem, that my Nextcloud sync doesn't work properly. I have to users on nextcloud. One with just about 10G of data and another with over 500G of data (mainly photos and music). I use the nextcloud windows client to sync all the data from my OMV server to my local desktop. Since the above mentioned update it stops always at the same file and gives out an error message in the sync client: "[file name and path] - server replied: internal server error". If I look closer in the error logs, it writes "SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away". I have googled this and found quite a few "solutions" which I tried out. A lot of changes in my.cnf later I still haven't found the solution to this problem. I should state, that the 10G of data gets synced fine (even while the sync client shows the error for the 500G-account). Has anyone experienced similar things? Please ask me to show any configuration or error log files you need to help me find a solution.

Thank you!
    Alex

(During one of my problem solving trials I killed my former SLC-USB-stick where OMV was installed. OMV wouldn't boot anymore. I have now bought a SSD of similar size and to my surprise, after cloning it with CloneZilla, the SSD booted OMV without problems! Only the above error is still there. Maybe this is important to know. Is my database possibly corrupted because it was on a slowly dying USB-stick? Is there anything I can do to repair it?)

Hallo,

ich kann nicht mehr auf das Webinterface von OMV zugreifen. Da ich vermute, dass es an der CUPS-Installation liegt, habe ich es mal unter "Plugins" gepostet. Der Thread darf aber gerne an passendere Stelle verschoben werden... Das ist bisher bei mir passiert:

- Openmediavault läuft bereits seit Anfang des Jahres stabil und
    zuverlässig, Anmeldung an das Webinterface war bisher niemals
    problematisch

- Ich greife auch von "außen" über das Internet über meine Fritzbox
    zu --> bisher ebenfalls kein Problem

- Vor ein paar Wochen habe ich CUPS installiert und so konfiguriert,
    dass ich direkt über das Internet vom Laptop bei mir zu Hause drucken
    kann. Das funktioniert und auch danach konnte ich noch auf das
    Webinterface zugreifen.

- Ein paar Tage später musste ich mein NAS vom Strom trennen, weil ich
    eine Lampe im Nachbarzimmer ausgetauscht habe (Sicherung raus). Ich habe
    vorher das NAS über die Konsole ordentlich heruntergefahren.

- Danach habe ich es neu gestartet und konnte auch ohne Probleme auf
    meine Dateien zugreifen (Webinterface habe ich nicht geprüft, hatte ja
    bisher immer funktioniert).

- Heute wollte ich mich mal wieder im Webinterface einloggen und Updates
    einspielen und bekomme aber den "Seiten-Ladefehler" vom Browser. Das
    Webinterface ist also nicht da.

- Ich kann aber auf die CUPS-Oberfläche mit meinem Browser zugreifen
    (anderer Port) und komme auch von außen dran (normalerweise habe ich die
    CUPS-Oberfläche deaktiviert), also läuft zumindest der Webserver
    vermutlich (?!?)

- Ich kann per SSH auf OMV zugreifen, habe dann auch darüber mit apt-get
    die Updates eingespielt und nochmal neu gestartet. Alles funktioniert,
    bis auf das Webinterface

Ich habe jetzt überhaupt keine Idee, wo ich anfangen soll. ?(

Meine Vermutung ist, dass ich durch CUPS irgendetwas kaputt gemacht
    habe, weil dass das letzte ist, was ich geändert habe. Das Webinterface
    ging danach zwar noch, hat aber den Neustart ein paar Tage später wohl
    nicht "überlebt". Ich habe CUPS über die OMV-Extras installiert und bis
    auf den korrekten Druckertreiber (Brother) keine weiteren ungewöhnlichen
    Dinge installiert. Was habe ich falsch gemacht?

Vielen Dank im voraus für Eure Hilfe!

Alex