Beiträge von Blabla

Hi everyone,

during night I usually suspend my NAS using autoshutdown.

The issue is that after resuming it some container won't work correctly. Is it possible to set up a script that automatically restart them in some way after I resume my NAS?

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Run All Your Dockers through a VPN

My VPN

First of all: thanks a lot for this video!

I tried multiple times but everytime qBittorrent/Trasmission won't start. NordVPN is starting fine, nginx too, but then I don't have the torrent client running :(

Also I noticed that in the video the ownership is "public" while in my case it's administrator:

Do you know how can I solve this? :(

My bad, didn't see the link about how to limit how much RAM ZFS will use.

So I jusu should run this 3 commands from cli right?

Code
    echo "options zfs zfs_arc_max=1073741824" >> /etc/modprobe.d/zfs.conf
    echo 1073741824 > /sys/module/zfs/parameters/zfs_arc_max
    update-initramfs -u

I don't really think I need more than 1/2GB of RAM since most of my file are media files.

I'm not really sure what will improve if I give 1/2/4GB of RAM to ZFS.

Hi, is it possible to lower how much RAM ZFS will use? In zfs_arc_max I have "0". Can I change that value so that ZFS will use no more than 2/3GB?

Hi everyone,

I don't get why my RAM is nearl full even ifall my containers combined use around 1,5GB.

This is the result of top:

As you can see I only have 900GB free even if I should have only 20/25% of RAM occupied.

How can i check what it's using all this ram? :(

Maybe I wasn't clear:

1) I created the pool Data

2) I created 4 sharefolder using Data

3) Now I need to add a 5° sharedfolder but I can't select Data from the Device list, I can only see the backup disk.

I don't get why Data and the already created sharefolders are working even if

- I can't find Data in the device list to create a new sharefolder

- The 4 sharefolder instead of /Data or /Data/anime have n/a and I can't edit them. If I try to edit them I get the error of the preview post.

I've imported the pool (Data), then I went into sharefolders, selected /Data then the subfolder and created the 4 sharefolders that you can see in the screenshot. Should I have folloewd a different path?

If I try to edit an existing sharefolder I get this error:

Hi everyone,

I have 3 HDDs for my RAIDZ1 and 1HDD for backup. I was wondering what should I select as settings for them.

I saw that I can choose many options for this 3 things:

- Advance power management

- Automatic acustic management

- Spind down

Should I leave all them disabled?