Beiträge von Trickydic

ello all,

I just rebuilt my OMV Media Server, Running SABNZB, SONAR, CP. Everything is working great, except for one thing. When my TV Shows Dnload they are not properly filed into the correct file folders. Sonar initiates the DNLoad to SAB - works well, however the files are being stored into my 'TV_Shows' folder as opposed to the correct 'TV_Shows/Show/Season' Folder.

i.e.
    Using the TV Show Archer as an example.
    when unpacked the show Archer (e.g Archer.2009.S07E04) is moved to this directory:

/Media/TV_Shows

when really (Archer.2009.S07E04) i want them to end up in:

Media/TV_Shows/Archer/Season9

I had this working before, however i can not figure it out. Do i configure this in SAB or Sonar?

Any advice?

Thanks so much.

Just implementing Sonarr onto my OMV server (migrating from SickBeard). Under Series, it provides the option to 'import existing series on disk' when i try to add my existing dir, it provides the following error - Folder is not writable by user sonarr

I am sure it is just the fact that i have not setup a user account with permissions on OMV. Do i setup the account under the webui/users? or should i setup a system account through the cli? and if so, how do i do that?

Thanks for your help.

Update: i hope this is correct? sudo chmod -R 777 /media/TV_Shows/ ??

again, thanks for your help. Refreshing does not show it as enabled. After i try to re-install it i get the same error again, once i close the 'install screen/prompt' i receive the following pop up in omv:

Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'

when i click show details it provides the following:

Error #0:exception 'OMV\Config\DatabaseException' with message 'Failed to execute XPath query '/config/services/sabnzbd'.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc:78Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/sabnzbd.inc(61): OMV\Config\Database->get('conf.service.sa...')#1 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/services.inc(56): OMV\Engined\Module\Sabnzbd->getStatus()#2 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceServices->getStatus(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(124): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(84): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getStatus', Array, Array)#5 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(516): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('Services', 'getStatus', Array, Array, 1)#6 {main}

The error keeps popping up.. so i tried uninstalling - i am able to uninstall correctly.

whoa, got this:

i am running 3.0.51. i have deployed OMVextras and have Plex up and running however am having issues getting SAB on the go.

Just getting to this thread now and trying to accomplish getting SABNZBD installed. Can anyone provide me a quick step-by-step. I am trying to follow the complete thread however i am quite the n00b on this..

any help is appreciated very much. tnx.