Beiträge von Uniktron

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I need some help with a small project that I'm trying to do before I go to Portugal. I'm trying to set up a portable NAS using OMV. I downloaded the Raspberry Pi2 OS and I was able to get it up and running but for some reason the plexmediaserver keep asking me to update to the latest version which whenever I tried to download and install it wont update and If I don't update the plex to the latest version, Plex wont let connect to it using my ipad mini. Any way I decided to buy a new ODROID C2 because I heard that they are very powerful units. I downloaded the OMV OS for the odroid c2, I created a SD boot image and completed all the updates. For some reason the Plexmediaserver plug-in is missing from the regular list. I went and use putty and I ran a sudo apt-get update, then a sudo apt-get upgrade. I was able to upgrade the system to the latest version. When I go back to the browser version I turned on the plexmediaserver repo but nothing shows on plugins, I tried to install plex manually but it messed up the OMV. I had to reformat the SD and create a new boot OS. I read pretty much 70% of the post in the forum. If anyone can help me with this I will really appreciate it. Sorry for my poor English, I still learning. Before I forget, All I need OMV is with FTP to transfer the Movies, Music & TV Shows in to the HDD and plexmediaserver to organize my media. I'm using a HOO-TOO router battery back up 10500 to stream the video using the wifi ability.