Beiträge von V4L0N3

Hi everyone,

I am currently having issues with my OMV NAS.

I have few hard drives (4 IDE and 2 SATA) sat it up in a soft RAID (I don't remember which one)

But 1 week ago one of my SATA HDD failed (no recognition at all, like it is not connected) after checks with other PCs, I can clearly say it is dead, so I putted an other driver at it place (the dead one was a 250go I putted a 1TO ) but when I started OMV the RAID as just disappeared and the only thing OMV is purpose me to do is create a new RAID and format all drives...

Is there any way that I can get my data back or recover my RAID ?

Thank you

Hi guys !

I'm using OMV for some weeks now and today I would like to get Sickrage running, the install process is passed, as well as some settings but there is a problem...

I saw that SickRage is unable to download shows from torrent (in my case TPB, Cpasbien and T411) because the URL is not the same has SickRage believe...

I would like to update providers files, as a beginner I find that I could to that by replacing them directly in SIckRage's install order but I a unable to browse to it, does anyone know a way to browse to it ?

Thanks