Beiträge von BenoitSvB

Thank you for your reaction; alas, the instructions in the link are not the solution but just the beginning of the [problem. I will try to explain myself more clearly:

When I fill in the fields to enable Notifications and click on Test, I see "500 - Internal Server Error"

I copied the error details into Notepad.

Moreover: there is NO /etc/postfix/recipient_canonical on my device.

So this procedure is not the solutions but ends in my problem.

After a fresh install of OMV 6.0.10-1 (Shaitan) on a clean install Armbian on Odroid HC4 (kernel Linux 5.10.81-meson64) I cannot configure System>Notification. When I try to send the test mail I get a 500 - Internal Server Error with details:

Email notification service is disabled.

OMV\Exception: Email notification service is disabled. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/notification.inc:313

Stack trace:

#0 [internal function]: Engined\Rpc\OMVRpcServiceEmailNotification->sendTestEmail(NULL, Array)

#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)

#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('sendTestEmail', NULL, Array)

#3 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('EmailNotificati...', 'sendTestEmail', NULL, Array, 1)

#4 {main}

Moreover, when checking systemd, I see mdmonitor.service failed with message: mdadm: No mail address or alert command - not monitoring.

To me this also seems related to email configuration.

Any suggestions how to configure the OMV Mail system? :?: