Beiträge von Xanderlicious

I have only recently re-installed OMV and have remounted my drives. (Done this a fair few time before)

The only thing I can think of is that I removed the noexec from each of the drives and maybe something happened when I did that.

Going to be moving to new hardware soon and will be flattening everything.

Thanks for taking the time to help

What is the output of

Bash
    $ omv-confdbadm read --prettify conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint

root@CUTHBERT:/# omv-confdbadm read --prettify conf.system.filesystem.mountpoint
    [
    {
    "dir": "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N7HSNL1D-part1",
    "freq": 0,
    "fsname": "/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N7HSNL1D-part1", "hidden": false,
    "opts": "defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl",
    "passno": 2,
    "type": "ext4",
    "uuid": "bb31ed20-9352-4449-9087-ce59b8664fc5"
    },
    {
    "dir": "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N3XV1XJA-part1",
    "fsname": "/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N3XV1XJA-part1", "hidden": false,
    "opts": "defaults,nofail,user_xattr,usrjquota=aquota.user,grpjquota=aquota.group,jqfmt=vfsv0,acl",
    "uuid": "289ee27a-ec7e-46f7-9fd0-5c8942a9dfb4"
    },
    {
    "dir": "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WMC4N0851684-part1",
    "fsname": "/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WMC4N0851684-part1", "hidden": false,
    "uuid": "28b16a9c-712c-4db2-812f-ba1ca046064d"
    },
    {
    "dir": "/srv/dev-disk-by-id-ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N3JCV0H2-part1",
    "fsname": "/dev/disk/by-id/ata-WDC_WD30EFRX-68EUZN0_WD-WCC4N3JCV0H2-part1", "hidden": false,
    "uuid": "d4fea2a0-8648-4210-8173-439020af0152"
    }
    ]
    root@CUTHBERT:/#

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

What filesystem? Is the filesystem on a working raid array?

EXT4 not in a raid

Please post the output of

Bash
    # blkid

/dev/sda1: UUID="c2388f20-5bf3-41a4-8fcd-3438a93821c8" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="7f8b3eb6-e77d-48f6-94c0-48f36dd96e26"
    /dev/sdb1: UUID="d8679a97-eb10-4616-8ddd-e0b1f78b5126" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="ecbaa60b-4bfa-4177-a542-f3e18c05666b"
    /dev/sdc1: UUID="75a0068d-2b9a-46a9-91eb-4dfd94e4d959" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="9801f5d7-3f2e-4c41-912a-6cd9650f0bb5"
    /dev/sdd1: UUID="d5668b6a-b094-4337-aed0-4bc40b388461" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="c965196d-bc74-481b-bc38-06ea79990a4d"
    /dev/sde1: UUID="c6280968-5151-46d5-9056-69626c51841f" TYPE="ext4" PARTUUID="76d85555-01"
    /dev/sde5: UUID="7546b6cd-725e-4c03-aacf-25a7ac73ec33" TYPE="swap" PARTUUID="76d85555-05"

Sorry for the delay in replying

Disks are there and accessible but filesystem in OMV GUI gives the following error:

Error
    No filesystem backend exists for ''.
    Error #0:OMV\Exception: No filesystem backend exists for ''. in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc:422Stack trace:#0 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getList(Array, Array)#1 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(149): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getList', Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(565): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->OMV\Rpc\{closure}('/tmp/bgstatusIe...', '/tmp/bgoutputUN...')#4 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(159): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->execBgProc(Object(Closure))#5 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/filesystemmgmt.inc(470): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethodBg('getList', Array, Array)#6 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceFileSystemMgmt->getListBg(Array, Array)#7 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/serviceabstract.inc(123): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#8 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc/rpc.inc(86): OMV\Rpc\ServiceAbstract->callMethod('getListBg', Array, Array)#9 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(537): OMV\Rpc\Rpc::call('FileSystemMgmt', 'getListBg', Array, Array, 1)#10 {main}

I get the same error when I go to shared folders

Any help here would be appreciated
    Thanks

Hey all,

I have had similar issues

unable to uninstall so tried to delete the docker files and then apt-get clean hoping that i could just then re-install docker from scratch but to no avail.

Still get the api-port error

Apt-get clean keeps giving the below

>>> *************** Error ***************
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; omv-aptclean ': 1. Cleaning apt cache files...
    <<< *************************************

repeats it over and over.

Any help to fully purge docker so i can start again would be appreciated

I fear i may have broken something and don't really want to re-install OMV but will if i have to

Yeah I think it was an update for the microserver itself that allowed it. It does lose the array on some reboots and I have to use intelligent provisioning to say its there again. I think I have some sort of firmware problem which is another reason for me wanting to upgrade to a new server build.

I do have one question i found very important!
    We use the same HP and hardware setup.
    Do u use also a sd/usb stick(internal) boot with grub?
    Or without and still able to boot up normaly?

I have managed to boot directly from the Ssd connected to the ODD port. Configured as Raid 0

Hey TDL,

I really like your videos. They have really helped me understand how to use docker for my own personal use.

I have watched your video on letsencrypt but I have my own domain and am looking for assistance with setting this up for each of my containers (Plex, Sonarr, Radarr etc)

I also have letencrypt plugin installed outside of docker so that OMV GUI is now working through SSL. Could i use this alongside letsencrypt in docker?

Don't want to mess anything up and any help with this would be appreciated. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to all of this and i don't fully understand each of the parameters.

Hey everyone,

I have a HP MIcroserver (Gen8) running OMV 4.x on an SSD that is connected to the internal ODD port.

For drives I have 4 X 3TB WD red drives. These are currently just in a JBOD setup although I have plans to install bigger drives and arrange them in a RAID 5 array.

I use this mainly as a plex server with Sonarr, Radarr & Lidarr to manage all my media. These are all running in Docker.

The CPU is only a Celeron but it does the job. I could upgrade to a Xeon but i think if i'm going to do that, i may as well upgrade the whole thing. For the time being its fine.

Anyone else using a GEN8? Can anyone recommend a good Mobo+CPU combo that supports ECC ram and is fairly cheap?

Hey everyone.

Trying to enable sabnzbd but keep coming back with the following error:

Error #2002:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Invalid method parameter: beta does not exist, and it is not an optional property.' in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc:187Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/sabnzbd.inc(152): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->validateMethodParams(Array, '{\n ...')#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceSabnzbd->setSettings(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)#3 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpc.inc(79): OMVRpcServiceAbstract->callMethod('setSettings', Array, Array)#4 /usr/sbin/omv-engined(500): OMVRpc::exec('Sabnzbd', 'setSettings', Array, Array, 1)#5 {main}

I have re-installed multiple times - tried different browsers - cleared browser cache but still always the same above error.
    i have tried some suggestions from comments i have read in relation to this problem but nothing seems to have worked.

running OMV version 2.x

Any help would be appreciated.

Xander

I have OMV running on a HP GEN8 Microserver.

I have installed the remote desktop plugin and connect fine but majority of the icons are missing (just get a blank space where the icons should be)

Is this expected/normal?

Xander