Beiträge von activ

You need to stop container and pull again is the easiest way.

Code
    docker stop container
    docker pull image/image

Thanks, that almost did it. After pulling the new version the container kept using the old version.
    I modified the container (changing nothing, just clicking modify then save) and then it started using the latest version.

Hey guys.

I'm feeling a bit stupid at the moment, for some reason I cannot figure out how to update an image/container from the docker-gui without staring from scratch.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
    activ

I'm new here too, but I'm not new to debian, so maybe I can help a bit.
    I would start by undoing the changes you did before they cause any more issues.

Then there is an error on omv extra's which should be easily fixed if you just grab the package from their website and install it with dpkg -i
    Will this fix the webinterface ? Probably not. You may try reinstalling omv after fixing the extra's error. If that doesn't help you should check the logs and see if they have any hints on the issue. The command for viewing the system log is dmesg.
    You can also view an omv log by doing:
    cat /var/log/openmediavault/initsystem.log

Hope this helps a bit.

Hope it's okay to post this here, but I have a feature request.

What I feel would be really useful is if a url can be configured for each container that leads to the web interface for that container. Then we would have a button next to each running container that opens the web interface. Would save a lot of bookmarking and hunting around for the right url.