Beiträge von michal88

It looks like something wrong happened during the upgrades.
    I've started again with Raspbian Jessie, installed latest OMV 3, and then used omv-release-upgrade. Already I have no errors so far on Raspberry Stretch + OMV 4

OMV is running on BananaPi with Raspbian Lite based on Jessie > upgraded to Stretch. I've added repo: "http://packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis main", and then "apt-get install openmediavault"

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply. The target config looks like this:
    Detailed error info:

Hi I have following error when I try to configure timezone, current time, NTP server, etc.

Code
    Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; timedatectl set-timezone 'Europe/Warsaw' 2>&1' with exit code '1': Failed to set time zone: Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.timedate1': timed out

Have you got any ideas how to fix it?

Hello!
    I'ts my first post here - it is first issue that I can't solve just with google help :)

After some updates (made by the WebGUI Update-Manager) I'm unable to connect to OMV with SSH or WebGUI. The server (running on banana pi) is responding properly to ping and SMB resources are still accessible as usually. Can you help me with this one? :)