Beiträge von aunsoenr

Hi,

I followed the guide here to set up jackett on an omv install, I can load jackett by: " mono /opt/jackett/JackettConsole.exe " in ssh and going to port 9117, but not when starting the service.. "service jackett start".

Here is the output of systemctl status jackett.service

● jackett.service - LSB: starts instance of Jackett
    Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/jackett)
    Active: active (exited) since Sun 2016-12-25 04:57:06 EST; 19min ago
    Process: 10751 ExecStop=/etc/init.d/jackett stop (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    Process: 10761 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/jackett start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)

Dec 25 04:57:06 omv jackett[10761]: Removing stale /var/run/jackett/jackett.pid
    Dec 25 04:57:06 omv jackett[10761]: Starting Jackett
    Dec 25 04:57:06 omv systemd[1]: Started LSB: starts instance of Jackett.

any suggestion on how I could resolve this? Thanks.

Hi,

I have been using OMV for a year or so now and its been running great. I used an Dell optiplex FX160, a 16gb ssd, one internal 2tb hard drive and an external 5tb hard drive to get my file server going. I replaced a router based solution because I was tired of the unreliability. I managed to get the optiplex to idle around 12-15watts and it runs everything i need it to!

I have been trying to install plex and run into some errors, so I thought maybe I just update and upgrade to the latest omv version, but also ran into some issues.

When trying to upgrade or update I run into an issue with this repository:

W: Failed to fetch http://download.mono-project.c…ain/binary-amd64/Packages 404 Not Found [IP: 52.84.144.126 80]

How do I update the location of this package so it won't fail?