Beiträge von thermodust

I'm editing the config found at /etc/transmission-daemon/, with the service shutdown, and for whatever reason it is partially reading my config. I have it set to start on port 8083, it is starting on port 9091. I have it set to allow all on RPC and yet I am getting an error about that.

I am using a reverse proxy setup and all traffic is channeled through the user VPN.

Screen grab of setup: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtItXRNac1nKhptRk2DmXwCGUfir9Q

Source code for nginx:

Code
    location /torrent{
    	proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:9091;
    	proxy_pass_header X-Transmission-Session-Id;
    	proxy_set_header Host $host;
    	proxy_set_header X-Real-IP $remote_addr;
    	proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
    }

Source code for settings.json:

FYI I found the error https://forums.sabnzbd.org/vie…&t=23255&p=115059#p115059

I narrowed it down to the /var/opt/sabnzbd folder. If I remove the folder and reload the service it starts fine. If the folder exists it cannot load and I get this error.

I think it is due the permissions which read like this on a new OVM installation:

Bash
    root@Sherwood-PC:~# getfacl /var/opt/sabnzbd/
    getfacl: Removing leading '/' from absolute path names
    # file: var/opt/sabnzbd/
    # owner: vpn
    # group: users
    user::rwx
    group::rwx
    other::rwx

an old OVM installation shows permissions like this:

Should I set the ACL myself to correct this or is there a function within OVM to fix this? As I know some things like group membership and stuff you should stay in the GUI.

PS. If you think I should set the ACL, hints would be welcome on how as I have never done this before.

I have a system that has the primary OS on one hard drive than a storage pool using the Union File System, drives are in ext4. I cannot find documentation on the program and what the plan of action is when the system takes a poop and I need to reinstall the OS without losing data in the storage pool.

I have a cron setup to run every 6 hours. For some reason it is running like, every 2 min. I only know this as it I have it set to email the output for now to test. Ideas?

Code
    SHELL=/bin/sh
    PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
    # m h dom mon dow user    command
    * */6 * * * root /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/userdefined-c14967ca-27f9-467d-be5a-7bde1fa7d4c5

Bash
    #!/bin/sh
    # This configuration file is auto-generated.
    # WARNING: Do not edit this file, your changes will be lost.
    sh /VPN-Reboot.sh

I don't want to break my setup as most of it is working really well and I am still quite the noob to Linux for fixing big issues. The only problem I have is I am running an older version of FFMPEG and want the latest/newer. I added Jessie-Backport and the command shows 2.6.9 as installed with no option to upgrade. However, the website https://packages.debian.org/jessie-backports/ffmpeg shows 3.2.5. Am I doing something wrong when trying to install the newer version?

Okay, forgive me but I am still learning Linux and I thought I understood permissions and ACLs but that it seems I do not. For some reason the user sonarr is unable to move the contents of a directory. I made the directory using the shared folder function within openemdiavault which I thought set a sticky or so any files made under that directory is set with root / user rwx, plus whatever I assign. I granted the user sonarr rwx. When I run getfacl on the directory it shows rwx.

Code
    Couldn't import episode /srv/b2e24e20-856e-4b9e-9fa5-c504efb2b7cc/Downloads/Sabnzbd/complete/tv shows/The.Carmichael.Show.S01E03.HDTV.x264-LOL-Obfuscated/The.Carmichael.Show.S01E03.HDTV.x264-LOL-Obfuscated-transcoded.mp4: Access to the path is denied.

Code
    sonarr@Hershey-PC:/srv/b2e24e20-856e-4b9e-9fa5-c504efb2b7cc/Downloads/Sabnzbd/complete/tv shows$ mv drTdheZb65Jfjt7S1oyBxdwY5E0coSmSDzMwxK6yRPd3.sfv ./../../tv\ shows/
    mv: cannot stat ‘drTdheZb65Jfjt7S1oyBxdwY5E0coSmSDzMwxK6yRPd3.sfv’: No such file or directory

I just installed a fresh copy of Debian with a hard drive partitioned. When in the gui I want to unmount the second partition but I get the following error:

Code
    The XPath query '//system/fstab/mntent[dir='/media/50e47cf9-5963-4527-a490-f0ce59bf29a5']' does not return the requested number of 1 object(s).

Code
    /dev/sda1       4.1G  1.6G  2.4G  40% /
    /dev/sda2       3.6G  7.5M  3.4G   1% /mediabranch1

Ideas?

May have found issue in an old thread. Yeah Google.

Only difference is I changed it to say STABLE="1.2.0". After this it installed and worked. Only notable thing is that the WebGUI states there is an update available but I assume not as that is the latest.

WebUI Output of Error:

Command Line Output of Error:

During installation of the SABNzbd plugin from the OMV-Extras Testing, I get the errors in the following posts. (See my next posts for the error as they were to long for on post.)

I have tried both WebGUI and CLI install process. I cannot find anything recent on this issue on Google so if anyone can give me some help that would be appreciated. Is there a log file for more info?